Pancake is one of the favorite dish of my kids. I make sweet as well savory pancakes and today’s post is about semolina savory pancakes. For making it I have used semolina and grated vegetables .I have used carrots ,onions and cabbage, You can use any choice of vegetables for making this semolina savory pancakes. I make this pan cakes for breakfast and pack it for my kids lunch box also.As its loaded with vegetables I can also enjoy the pancakes unlike the sweet version.Try making this pan cakes and let me know your feed back in comments.
- Semolina 2 cup
- Carrots 2
- Cabbage 1/2 cup grated
- Onions 1
- Green chili 2
- Garlic cloves 4
- Cumin powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Curd 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 2 tb spoon
- Wash and grate vegetables carrots , cabbage , garlic and onions.
- Mix semolina ,curd and water in one bowl and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Add grated vegetables in semolina batter.
- Add salt , chili and water in semolina batter and mix well.
- Heat non stick pan and apply oil on it.
- Pour half cup of semolina batter on pan to make make small circular pan cakes.
- Roast pan cakes on both sides and apply oil if necessary.
- Serve semolina pan cakes with any choice of chutaney.