Kids love noodles.I have seen many kids who hesitate to eat meals other than noodles or pasta. I often cook hakka noodles on my kids demand. There are many yummy versions of hakka noodles recipe and nothing can beat perfectly hakka noodles blended with spices and sauce.I am posting simple hakka noodles recipe with as much as vegetables I could add in it.If available I add green peas also in noodles to make it peas hakka noodles.Enjoy making this one dish meal.
- Hakka noodles 2 cups
- Carrots 2
- Spring onions 1/2 cup
- Spring onion greens 1/2 cup
- Beans 3-4
- Capsicum 1
- Red chilies 2
- Tomato 1
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Soya sauce 2 tb spoon
- Garlic cloves 6-7
- Oil 2 tb spoon
- Boil water in pan and add salt and oil in it.
- Add hakka noodles in pan and cook for 12-14 minutes or as per instructions on the packet.
- After cooking noodles drain remaining water from pan and rinse noodles with cold water.
- Heat oil in non stick pan and add crushed garlic and chopped chilies in it.saute it for a minute.
- Add spring onions,beans, carrots, capsicum in pan and saute for 3-4 minutes on high flame.
- Once vegetables get tender add salt and soya sauce in pan and mix well.
- Add cooked noodles in vegetables and give quick mix again.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder on hakka noodles and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish hakka noodles with spring onions green and serve.