Whenever I’m extremely tired and don’t want to cook, we go for ordering pizza. Actually pizza has vegetarian option available and it gets home delivery as well. So because of these double comforts we land up eating pizza at home. My kids are forever fan of pizza and garlic breads which come along with pizza combo. The soft, luscious and tasty garlic breads are our family favourite. I tried baking those garlic breads but couldn’t reach up to the mark. So started making this instant garlic bread sticks using breads. This stick doesn’t need any baking, kneading and gets ready with few ingredients. Enjoy making this easy garlic bread sticks and let us know your feed backs in comments.
Use softest possible and fresh bread for making garlic bread sticks.
Instead of garlic powders go for fresh crushed garlic.
- Bread slices 6
- Butter 1 tb spoon
- Garlic cloves 8-9 /Garlic powder 2 tea spoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Heat pan and pour butter in it.
- Once butter melts add crushed garlic/garlic powder ,pepper powder and salt in it and switch off the gas.
- Apply this butter mixture on breads evenly
- Grill breads in sandwich maker or toaster.
- Cut breads in required shapes and enjoy with ketchup.