Desserts have very important place in every house and these are the special dish / preparation on festivals, birthdays ,anniversaries ,holidays or any special occasions. There is no celebration complete without desserts.
Sewai kheer is very simple and quick desert recipe and It has many variations and most commonly cooked dessert. This is thandai masala infused sewai kheer.I have added thandai masala in sewai kheer and its perfect thandai flavored dessert.Celebrate holi with thandai flavored sewai kheer and feel refreshed with its cooling properties.
- Sewai 1 cup
- Full cream milk 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Ghee 2 tea spoon
- Almonds 4 pieces
- Thandai masala 1 tb spoon
- Heat heavy bottom pan and add ghee in it.
- Add sewai in hot ghee and roast it on low flame for 6-7 minutes.
- Add water, sugar and milk in pan and mix well.
- Sprinkle thandai masala and cook kheer on low flame for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve thandai semai kheer.