Summer is the season of cold drinks, ice creams and off course mangoes. Nothing can beat the taste of sweet, juicy and aromatic mangoes. My house is full of mangoes and I try to make variety of recipes using it. I like mango in any form. For satisfying mango craving I bring mango papadi, when mangoes are not in season. Along with taste mango is super benficial to health as well.
Variety of mangoes have different taste and some have different smell too. Alphanso mangoes are famous for taste and unique aroma. And so anything made using these mangoes is super tasty.Mango lassi is sweet cold drink made using Fresh ,ripealphanso mangoes and curd. Enjoy this mango lassi , quick to make and prefect thirst quencher drink this summer.
Lassi tastes more sweet if curd usedis made from full cream milk and freshly set ,So use fresh and full cream curd.
- Fresh curd 2 cups
- Alphanso mango 3-4
- Sugar 1 tb spoon
- Saffron strands 5-6 optional
- Ice cubes
- Wash and take peels off from mangoes
- Extract mango pulp from mangoes.
- Blend mango pulp,curd,sugar with little water in blender.
- Check consistency and add water as per requirement and add saffron strands.
- Give nice whisk again to lassi using blender.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled lassi.