Who dosen’t like Fritters /pakode? Yeah it’s such a tempting food that it gets finished quickly on any occasions/gatherings/celebrations. Fritters / pakode is must and best accompaniment with tea in rains. Tea and pakoda is the best combo to enjoy when it rains.Presenting zucchini fritters to enjoy along with hot cup of tea /chai for this coming rainy season. zucchini has many health benefits as they have vitamins like thiamin and minerals like iron and antioxidants.Pakode/fritters can be made using any choice of vegetables and here i have used very own zucchini. Mix it , deep it and fry it. Isn’t it more simple than making anything else. Kids will love this soft outside and crunchy inside pakode. Enjoy making these healthy tea time snacks , zucchini fritters with first rain.
- Besan /chickpeas flour 2 cups
- Zucchini 2
- Coriander leaves small bunch
- Chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Garlic cloves 5-6
- Carom seeds 1/2 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- salt as per taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Wash and chop zucchini in disc shape.
- Crush garlic and chop coriander leaves finely.
- Mix garlic and coriander leaves in besan and add some water to make thick batter for pakode.
- Heat pan and add oil in it.
- Add 2 tea spoon of hot oil in batter and mix well.
- Deep zucchini in pakode batter and coat it on all sides. Deep fry zucchini pakoda in hot oil
- Drain oil and serve zucchini pakode with ketchup.