- Moong sprouts 1 cup
- Black chana 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Cucumber 1 small
- Green chili 2
- Coriander leaves small bunch
- Lemon juice 1 tb spoon
- Besan shev 1 cup for garnishing
- Black salt 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Chat masala 1 tea spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Wash and soak whole moong in enough water for 8-9 hours.
- After 8 hours drain all water from soaked moong and tie it in thin cotton cloth tightly.Keep it aside for 8-9 hours to get sprouts.
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Take a big bowl and mix sprouts , chopped vegetables in it.
- Sprinkle salt, cumin powder, chat masala lemon juice on sprouts mixture and mix well.
- Garnish sprouts bhel with shev and coriander leaves and serve.