If you are foodie like me,you must be worried for the rapid weight gain.Actually I like cooking and eating various food items.But eating more results in weight gain.So I have to be careful while cooking. I have started including low calories recipes in my diet.Nowadays I search and make many diet recipes for my meals. If we eat correct food we can enjoy it without gaining weight.
Sprouts bhel is one such low calories dish, which you can eat guiltfree.Sprouts are rice source of protien, thiamin, niacin ,iron and dieteray fibers.Select your favorite sprouts and make this tasty sprouts bhel for your breakfast.Provide your feedbacks in comments section.
- Moong sprouts 1 cup
- Black chana 1 cup
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Cucumber 1 small
- Green chili 2
- Coriander leaves small bunch
- Lemon juice 1 tb spoon
- Besan shev 1 cup for garnishing
- Black salt 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder 1 tea spoon
- Chat masala 1 tea spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Wash and soak whole moong in enough water for 8-9 hours.
- After 8 hours drain all water from soaked moong and tie it in thin cotton cloth tightly.Keep it aside for 8-9 hours to get sprouts.
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Take a big bowl and mix sprouts , chopped vegetables in it.
- Sprinkle salt, cumin powder, chat masala lemon juice on sprouts mixture and mix well.
- Garnish sprouts bhel with shev and coriander leaves and serve.