Once in a friends birthday party my daughter drank Strawberry milk and she loved it.Many times she asked me for it again. I bought Strawberry milk from market but that was less sweeter and less of flavors, than what she drank in her friends birthday party.So i decided to make it at home with fresh strawberries.
I asked her friend’s mother for strawberry recipe and found it very easy than what i expected it to be. I made sweet strawberry milk. It’s different than strawberry milk shake ,as in this recipe strawberries need to be cooked along with sugar to get nice syrup out of them.I like this milk more than milkshake as a raw taste of strawberries disappears after cooking and it becomes perfect sweet drink.Posting this quick and interesting recipe of strawberries drink ,Children will surely enjoy drinking it.
- Fresh strawberries 1 cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1/2 cup powdered
- Water 2 cups
- Ice cubes optional
- Wash and chop strawberries in small pieces.
- Heat pan and add water cut strawberries and sugar in pan and cook.
- Keep on stirring in between to cook strawberries till mushy.
- Switch off gas and let this strawberry syrup cool down.
- Sieve strawberry syrup.
- While making strawberry drink add 2 tb spoon of strawberry syrup in glass and add milk in it.
- Mix well and add ice cubes in glass.
- Serve chilled strawberry milk