I always drooled on these white ,soft coconut ladoos ,but never tried making this delicious ladoo. Believe it’s the easiest to make laddo which takes mainly only 2 ingredient and just few minutes.Coconut ladoo has many recipe variations and its made from freshly grated coconut or dry grated coconut.Ladoos are popular sweets which has good shelf life.I make variety of ladoos for my kids and pack them as a snacks for lunch box.Its perfect snacks which is sweet and my daughter loves having sweet byte after her lunch. Today I’m posting here coconut ladoo recipe using desiccated coconut and condensed milk.Its very easy to follow recipe and instant too. Try making this coconut ladoo at home and let me know your feedback in comments.
- Desiccated coconut 4 cups
- Condensed milk 1 can (2 cups)
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tea spoon (optional)
- Cashew 8-9 (Optional)
- Heat non stick pan and add full can of condensed milk in it.
- Cook condensed milk for 3-4 minutes on low flame while stirring.
- Add desiccated coconut in it and mix well.
- Cook this mixture for 5-6 minutes while stirring.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder on mixture and switch off gas.
- Let coconut mixture cool down for few minutes.
- Form circular ladoo by shaping mixture with hands.
- Garnish coconut ladoos with cashew pieces and serve.